The Software Consultant is a member of the Professional Services team, who collectively are responsible for implementation and delivery of Enablon software solutions.
The Software Consultant contributes to the successful implementation of Enablon software solutions for small and large companies in compliance with best practices and processes. The Software Consultant works with project managers, IT specialists, product managers and developers, as well as customer project teams to provide the best solution, within scope and budget, for the client. He/she is supervised by a Project Manager and will be mentored by Senior Software Consultants.
The Software Consultant is responsible for the appropriate design, setup, configuration, customization, testing, delivery, documentation and transition to support of the solution, either directly or through delegation to other analysts or partners, and through technical and functional reviews. He or she leads and/or participates in design sessions and workshops, in all relevant project meetings and in any knowledge transfer with various other project stakeholders, internal and external.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Participate in technical and functional requirement gathering meetings and calls
* Participate in workshops and project meetings
* Analyze technical feasibility, and proposes solutions to meet customer requirements
* Setup and configure software solutions for customers
* Create and maintain documentation
* Participate in estimation of effort for new projects or changes
* Deliver quality work on time and within budget
* Qualify and track issues, deliver fixes to customer
* Manage customer expectations throughout the project cycle
* Ensure customer satisfaction and enhance relationship management
* Identify change requests on projects and raise them with Project Manager
* Provide accurate estimates for changes or new projects to the project manager
* Develop, maintain and optimize the interactions between all the project actors
* Share best practice recommendations with customers and partners, ensuring an optimal use of the software
* Proactively manage their own workload across multiple projects, led by different Project Managers
* Follow processes and methods
* Regularly contribute to process improvements and best practices
* Report on progress and provide relevant information during project reviews
* Review and provide guidance on quality and design to other team members
* Comply with Enablon processes linked to Reporting (Timesheets, etc.), issues resolution (Software, Helpdesk), etc.
* Support sales efforts as required
* Contribute to proposal efforts for prospects