We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Software Project Manager II, you are responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of projects that span across various disciplines serving Relativity's Engineering department. Your daily functions include managing multiple projects while continually seeking to capitalize on opportunities to drive operational efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction. You will acquire a deep understanding of Relativity's systems and capabilities to provide solutions to a variety of business and technical challenges.
Relativity's 'Productions' specializes in preparing non-privileged information and relevant documents for sharing with opposing counsel. This process has strict regulations and must conform to industry standards of producing and sharing electronically stored information. We use proprietary branding technology built on open source libraries to render metadata and apply redactions to different image types. Under the hood we use .Net technologies on Azure to develop a highly reliable and performant product while maintaining an intuitive user experience enabling complex legal workflows. Our engineers pride in developing high-quality software while using scrum to deliver incremental value to our customers. Join us in the journey towards our vision in making this product the best in the industry while adopting cutting-edge cloud technologies along the way.
* Able to run 2-3 small and medium or larger sized projects independently. Examples could be: Medium project = a project containing 4 - 8 workstreams (e.g. Dev, QA, Ops, etc) with 1-2 teams and under 6 months that have some cross-team dependencies and medium risks/constraints. The project would be focused on 1-2 delivery goals.
* Able to anticipate, identify and mitigate project risks, clarify expectations, resolve issues/conflict, and prioritize stakeholder feedback.
* Works with Engineering teams to define project scope, objectives, project plans, milestones, release schedules, and measures of success. Breaks down project phases or feature slices into stories/tasks and subsequently delegates as required.
* Provide leadership, direction and integrate activities with other departments to ensure successful implementation and support. Push team to analyze issues that arise during development and proposes solutions to improve team operations, while building trusting relationships with the team.
* Facilitates project meetings, Scrum ceremony meetings, and project post mortems. Holds the team accountable to come to meetings prepared, and own action items or process improvement outcomes that result.
* Generate project reports to track progress, provide project team transparency, while maintaining a clear understanding of project health, and using appropriate project metrics (Agile, Kanban, Waterfall) to collect, analyze and discuss with the leadership team. Will communicate up to Senior Leadership as required.
* Stay current on various project methodologies\techniques (i.e. Agile, Waterfall, Kanban), understanding best applications for each.
* Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and verbal and written communications for technical and non-technical audiences
* Knowledge of project management techniques and tools within various software development methodologies ( e.g Waterfall, SDLC, Agile)
* Ability to work effectively and get things done in a dynamic environment while managing multiple priorities
* 3+ years of project management experience
* B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent industry experience.
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We're dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.