In this role you will: Requires skilled, technically knowledgeable, and experienced support to develop new business intelligence reports, analytical capabilities and data warehouses; execute development for enhancements and maintenance of IT systems and environments; and execute special projects.
* Candidate shall have at least 1 years of experience developing with Java Platform Enterprise Edition (JEE) and Oracle Database Software
* Candidate shall have demonstrated at least 1 years' experience in JAVA and .NET.
* Candidate shall possess experience meeting with system owners to determine requirements for development
* Candidate shall possess experience collaborating with business analysts and other developers in order to accomplish the teams goals
* Candidate shall possess demonstrable knowledge on developing and updating reports
* Candidate shall possess demonstrable knowledge of reviewing code to identify and fix any bugs
* Candidate shall possess a demonstrable interest
* All personnel shall have at a minimum an active security clearance of Top Secret, meaning the clearance initially issued or revalidated within the past five years, at the time of the proposal submission and Single Scope Background Investigation.
* Experience with Angular, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss EAP, Oracle RDBMS, Amazon WebServices, and/or Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.