Description:Lockheed Martin C6ISR is looking for a highly motivated DevOps technical lead to support the architecture, development, and testing of a next-gen system that enables to rapidly field new capabilities to combat the latest threats presented to the DoD and international customers.
Roles and responsibilities include:
* Technical Engagements and presentations with internal leadership and external customers
* Working with, overseeing and delegating a small to medium-sized agile team
* Architecting a cloud-based Linux system that supports a variety of application footprints
* Rapid evaluation of technology viability with internal leadership and external customers
* Proficient in object-oriented programming, Java
* Creating modular SW components/building blocks
* Creating testing tools for development and integration
* Experience working Agile / DevOps Development environment
* Experience in architecting/developing Linux systems that support a variety of application footprints (Virtualized, Containerized)
* Experience creating testing tools for development and integration
* Experience creating medium to large scaled systems using distributed components / micro services
* Prior team leadership and/or management experience
* Ability to rapidly evaluate viability of new technologies
* Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
* • Extensive hands-on experience in four or more of the following areas:
* Experience in systems engineering, integration and test
* High degree of proficiency implementing algorithms in two of the following: (C, NodeJS, Python, C++, Java)
* Distributed Storage (ie. HDFS, Ceph, Gluster)
* Big Data processing (Hadoop, Spark)
* Messaging Middleware
* Nomad, Prometheus, MongoDB, Docker
* Automated build and system deployment (Cobbler, Ansible/Puppet)
* Familiarity with undersea/submarine systems and missions
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.