The team will provide Operations and Sustainment support for the Application Service Provider (ASP) components of the operational Content Services systems and applications. Operations Support is the performance of those activities that enable systems and applications to meet performance and other defined mission requirements or service in a cost-effective manner.
* Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
* Designs, develops, codes, tests and debugs highly complex new software products or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
* Develops and applies advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
* Resolves highly complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
* Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
* Factors emerging technologies and product supportability into design and implementation.
* Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
* Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
* Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
* Serves as a customer interface to resolve problems and ensure requirements are met on a timely basis.
* Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software developers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
* Serves as a technical team or task leader.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
* Participates in special projects as required.
8+ years of expereince
Required expereince with the following technologies:
Java, Visual Studio, JBOSS
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.