We are actively looking for Software Engineer/ Application Developer with strong systems, software and Agile experience to support a complex program to provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems in support of our federal customers. In this hands-on position, you will participate in major deliverables of projects through all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing
* 5+ years work experience developing in Java and Java EE (full stack)
* Experience developing Web Services (SOAP or REST)
* Proficiency in design and implementation of relational schema in Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, and/or NoSQL databases
* Migrate legacy software and databases to mitigate the risk of bugs and security issues
* Assistance in writing Automation test cases for the related test interface
* Relevant experience in developing and supporting documentation needs for program-level and user-level specifications and ensure security integrity of system level documents and transactions
* Participate in lessons learned and retrospective team meetings
* Design, develop and test device and system interfaces for the enterprise application.
* Ability to work and solve problems independently
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Provide support for software maintenance, diagnostics for web applications (including bug fixes), code updates, upgrades to new software versions, and disaster recovery (DR)
* Leverage technical and interpersonal skills needed to lead, coach, and mentor development teams.