By trade we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone that works here, they'll tell you we are a people company. As the industry leader in Accounts Payable (AP) Automation, AvidXchange strives to provide an innovative and collaborative work environment. We do that through focusing on our people, our culture, and ensuring we run our business in a way that enables every employee to achieve their fullest potential and help us create a world class company. Our employees live by our core values, including "Innovate to Change the Game," "Passion About Customer Success," "Win as a Team," and "Have a Blast." Whether you live in Charlotte and can enjoy our corporate campus at the AvidXchange Music Factory, or you live across the country, AvidXchange has locations waiting for you. We are on a mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Love where you work. Live Avidly.
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be an integral member of the AvidXchange software development team, testing best-in-class advancements to our products. This position is expected to analyze, requirements for AvidXchange's suite of products to design and develop automation scripts and to validate functionality. You will have the freedom to experiment with state of the art technologies.
You will have the opportunity to:
* Collaborate with the development team including but not limited to Product Owner, Quality Engineers, Software Engineers, Development DBA and Scrum Master to Analyze the given business requirements, identify all possible scenarios * Review the deploy requests and facilitate the deployment of APP Code/ DB Scripts in the test and other lower environments * Validate the product features deeply by designing a test strategy, conduct Test Design and review with the team, and craft test data, conducting Manual Test Execution, prepare Test Automation Scripts, Add/Update Regression tests using the Test Framework, identify defects, log them in a Defect Management System and track to close them. * Participate in all the Agile Ceremonies that contribute towards overall quality of the product and perform peer to peer Code Reviews on the Test Automation check-ins by their Team
Areas of Impact:
* Product Quality and Profitability
Required Education and Experience:
* You should have 1+ years of experience automating tests, and Bachelor's degree is required
You should have the following skills:
* Experience Automating Web Applications using Selenium WebDriver, testing including REST API and SOAP Postman, XML/SOAP, SoapUI, etc. * OOPS using C# or Java, .NET, MVC - Visual Studio, TFS, Team City, GIT, Octopus * Defect Management tools like Rally, Jira, ALM, etc. * Preference: Agile (Scrum/Kanban), API Testing, Financial Industry experience * Experience using SQL for test setup and validation
* Understanding of Testing lifecycle, Test Design methodologies, Test Execution, and Defect Tracking * Excellent communication, problem-solving aptitude and demonstrates group presentation skills * Strategic, analytical, and innovative thinking to address all aspects of custom software testing * Adaptable to competing demands and personally accountable
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against
applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age
and physical or mental disability.
* Job Family Software Engineering * Job Function Quality Assurance * Pay Type Salary * Required Education Bachelor's Degree * 33 Riverside Dr, Pembroke, MA 02359, USA
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.