AbleTo, Inc. is a market leader in providing technology-enabled behavioral health care. AbleTo has been treating patients for over six years, and improves patient outcomes and lowers costs by providing treatment that integrates behavioral and medical health care. AbleTo's structured therapy programs strengthen medical recovery and self-care among members with chronic or complex clinical needs. AbleTo analytics, coupled with our multi-channel engagement platform, identify and engage members with unmet, often undiagnosed, behavioral health needs. A proprietary platform connects individuals and their care teams with AbleTo licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. AbleTo programs are clinically proven to improve both behavioral health and medical outcomes while lowering overall spending for higher-cost, higher-risk members. AbleTo's investors include .406 Ventures, Sandbox Industries, HLM Venture Partners, Horizon Healthcare Services, Inc., Bain Capital Ventures, Aetna Ventures, and Optum Ventures.
AbleTo's engineering team is committed to agile value delivery and solid engineering principles, as well as continuously improving our craft. Software Engineer III's lead small teams (1-4) in designing and building effective web and mobile applications that support our business.
* Design and implement efficient and reusable solutions driving complex web applications
* Actively lead the design and/or refactoring of our client-side application architecture
* Solve challenges on the edge of old and new front-end technologies
* Develop and maintain sufficient test coverage for all features
* Optimize performance heavy parts of existing applications
* Mentor less experienced developers
* Develop and maintain across all layers (full-stack)
* Develop standards for use by the lower level developers
* Lead and/or participate in code reviews
* Support Production systems off hours
Quality Management Responsibilities:
* Develop behavior-driven feature files, acceptance test scenarios and step definitions
* Implement high-quality test-driven source code that passes automated tests
* Achieve and maintain team defined quality thresholds that mitigate solution risks
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
* 3+ years hands-on experience with backend frameworks (node.js, Laravel, Rails).
* 3+ years hands-on experience with modern front-end frameworks (React, Vue, Angular).
* 3+ years hands-on experience with TDD, using libraries such as Mocha/Chai/Jest/etc.
* 2+ years hands-on experience with front-end state management (Redux, Vuex, Flux).
* Experience with MVC, event-driven and lambda architecture patterns is required.
* Experience creating or maintaining large web applications with higher-order components (Redux, React Router) is required.
* Experience working with internal and third party RESTful APIs; Websockets is required.
* Expert knowledge of mobile-first responsive web development.
* Deep understanding of UX/UI and grid responsive designs.
* Graphical sense of design with an ability to take sketches and turn them into working UI.
* Ability to write clean, scalable/modular code through Git distributed source control.
* Good communication skills with an ability to mentor and work collaboratively.
* Highly organized individual with great time management skills.
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.
Upon the acceptance of an offer to enter into this agreement, AbleTo requires the satisfactory completion of reference and background checks and successful completion of drug testing in accordance with local, state and federal laws.