SeedInvest is looking to tokenize startup equity and open up these opportunities to everyone. As a Software Engineer at SeedInvest, you'll be responsible for creating brand new user experiences and iterating on them for both startups and investors. You can become an expert not just in software engineering but also in startups and startup fundraising.
What you'll work on
* Building, maintaining, and iterating on new features for the SeedInvest platform such as rebuilding the SeedInvest investment flow
* Planning, designing, and contributing to product features and code architecture with feedback from the larger team
* Owning full lifecycle of small impactful projects from requirements gathering through QA and launch
* Collaborating with fellow engineers
* Helping figure out how to create security tokens in a compliant manner and help shape the future of securities.
What you'll bring to SeedInvest
* Internship experience with software development
* Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Strong bias for action
* Unending drive and a thirst to learn
* Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in computer science.
* Prior experience with a startup
* Prior experience working in product teams for consumer-facing products.
SeedInvest is a leading equity crowdfunding platform that provides individual investors with access to vetted startup investment opportunities. SeedInvest was instrumental in the passage of the 2012 JOBS Act, which changed 80-year-old U.S. securities laws to make it possible for entrepreneurs to raise capital over the Internet. SeedInvest has funded over 150 startups and boasts a rapidly growing network of over 250,000 investors. SeedInvest has had over 40,000 startups apply to raise capital since inception and has accepted less than 1% of those companies to feature on the platform. The company was recently featured on the 2018 Inc. 500 List as the 4th fastest-growing financial services company in America.
In March, 2019 Circle Internet Financial Ltd. acquired SeedInvest. Circle is a global crypto finance company built on blockchain, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. Circle's suite of products enable customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets. Circle is backed by $250 million from Goldman Sachs, Baidu, IDG, Breyer Capital, General Catalyst, and other leading global investors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Circle is a global crypto finance company.