Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Software Engineer - Full Stack
Req #: 190036520
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
* Individual empowerment (reduced hurdles and overhead), quality and continuous improvement built into team's culture
* DevOps first principles around all aspects of the role
* Conscious effort to build a simple architecture and leverage reusable components / services
* Targeted use of a cloud based application landscape using 12-factor Application Principles
* Team-first attitude along with trust; support each other to upgrade skills
* Standard methodologies with "minimum requirements" clearly articulated
* Co-located DevOps / Agile Feature team with workspace and tools for closer collaboration, but also part of a larger global team
* Targeted training to impart new tech. skills and methodology knowledge
* Strong Tech. leadership that understands the different AD functions, stakeholders and their interests
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages Java, Angular JS, Spring Boot, Jenkins/Maven/Nexus, and JUnit/Cucumber/Jasmine.
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.