Seeking a full stack software engineer to be part of a team pushing Internet-of-Things technologies to their limits. Will need to collaborate with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our cloud-operated products.
This is a great opportunity to apply your exceptional skills to create our next-generation of products using the latest innovations from Apple, Amazon, Google and more. This position will demand an extensive talent base and offers challenges to conceive complex integrations of devices with fast, reliable operation, accurate status and diagnostic services for remote users.
* Design, build, configure, enhance and maintain core AWS cloud IoT platform and integration interfaces.
* Coordinate, participate and collaborate with other engineers in the team to create, build, and deploy APIs, web services, and micro-services.
* Convert system-level user-stories into the core software components, frameworks, architecture, messages, and definitions that establish the core requirements for the cloud-based platform.
* Track industry trends and maintain knowledge of new technologies to better serve the enterprise's cloud architecture needs.
* Capably interact in a team environment and work with engineering staff to achieve the best possible products from all functional viewpoints.
* BS/MS: Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, STEM or similar.
Experience / Skills Required:
* Experience developing secure and scalable RESTful web services.
* Experience with authentication and authorization mechanisms - SAML, Oauth, Oauth2 or OpenID.
* Prior experience with front end stack (Django, ReactJS, AngularJS) is a nice to have.
* Experience developing backend microservices and deploying to AWS or container (Kubernetes, Docker, ECS, EKS) stack with CI/CD methodology.
* Strong working knowledge with various databases - RDS and/or NoSQL.
* Knowledge of industry tools including Git, BitBucket and Jira.
* Proven understanding of enterprise security.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Comfortable working in Agile software development environment.