Software Engineer - ETL
Req #: 190016261
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Being part of Conduct Risk platform team , exhibit an understanding of the business, design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming to satisfy business and functional requirements. Responsibilities include successfully deliver new application platform, enhancements to existing application as well as new components and services. Successful candidate will also be responsible for following established application lifecycle procedures such as performance monitoring, vulnerability scanning, sustained resiliency testing among others. Job location - Lewisville, Texas
* 5+ years Technical expertise in ETL based applications like Pentaho, Informatica, Abinitio, High volume Real Time & Batch application processing as well as data warehouse application management experience with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation.
* Significant experience & proficiency in all aspects of Oracle PL/SQL programming and data analysis, including Cursors, Ref-cursors, Oracle procedures/packages, Collections, Partitioned Tables, Triggers, Table Indexing. Extensive experience in Complex SQL Queries, Dynamic SQL, Analytical function, various Oracle Objects, etc.
* Strong experience on database design, best architecture practices, normalization and dimensional modeling etc.
* Exposure on data visualization tools like Tableau, SAP Business Objects will be good to have.
* Fundamentals and Solid facilitation skills to gather the necessary (functional & technical) information to document and/or develop a strategic/tactical plan. Able to properly document (functional & technical) source to target mappings, process flows, data flows, technical specification and unit test document
* Work independently in the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of systems of moderate size/complexity with a fast turn-around
* Perform extensive business process analysis including data analysis and GAP analysis
* Apply innovation, creativity, and improvement to the development process
* Problem-solving, keep abreast of new technologies
* Strong experience working in Agile methodologies and SCRUM execution
* Good communication skills.
* Experience working with geographically diverse team and coordinating with developers and users at diverse locations
* Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related area
* 5+ years' experience in Distributed Multi-tier Application Development, Database Design, Data processing, Data Warehouse and Support on different platforms
* Advanced hands on experience at Pentaho ETL design and development.
* Advanced experience with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Data Analysis and Performance Tuning. Hands on experience of Tools like TOAD, SQL Developer, and SQL Loader.
* Working experience as Agile developer and good understanding of SDLC methodologies/guidelines
* Experience at developing complex UNIX shell scripts
* Experience with Subversion or Bitbucket or similar source code versioning tools and coding standards
* Experience with scheduling tool such as Control-M or similar tools
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.