Physical Optics Corporation (POC) is seeking a Software Engineer for its Integrated Systems Division. S/he will develop software for machine learning, deep learning and computer vision related projects.
* Be involved with application software development for machine-learning, deep learning and computer vision projects
* Train, evaluate and debug machine-learning models
* Participate in building high quality machine-learning datasets
* Bachelor's Degree and equivalent experience required. Master's degree preferred in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or a related field.
* 2+ years' experience in software development using C++ and/or Python
* Experience in design, development and testing for application software based on libraries such as OpenCV , TensorFlow or similar packages.
* Experience in technical writing to produce software documentation
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
* Ability to learn and work in a wide range of application domains including but not limited to machine-learning, computer vision and deep learning.
About Physical Optics Corporation:
What makes POC a great place to work? We are a company of smart, curious, and driven individuals. Our culture is fast paced, diverse, and innovative. POC is a place where people come from different backgrounds and experiences to come to do their best work.
POC offers its employees a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit plan including medical, dental, life, disability, employer contributed 401k, tuition assistance, generous vacation benefits and much more. It's not just a job. It's a career and a path to the future. You will be part of a diverse culture of learning, teaching, and mentorship.
Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residency, or other status as a U.S. Person as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3). We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Physical Optics Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Are you a returning applicant? Previous Applicants: Email: Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results