The Software Engineer position is situated within the Creative Engineering group. The main focus of this role is to develop a platform for our suite of proprietary tools that are geared toward automating aspects of the design, production and copywriting processes for DCO display media (banner, email, video). This role is also tasked with identifying points of integration across a complex ad-serving environment, designing and implementing APIs to connect front-end tools to our back-end platform.
* Apply a discerning eye to complex workflows and processes, using programmatic automation and application development to simplify and streamline.
* Responsible for identifying and consolidating redundancies across manual and backend processes/touchpoints.
* Build and review stable and scalable backend systems to support applications geared toward systematically scaling our business.
* Advocate for strong Agile development methodologies, automated testing, continuous integration.
* Collaborate with Node and/or Java developers in designing solutions across the stack.
* Collaborate with Product, Creative and UX teams to design and build responsive, data rich tools for our customers.
* BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline and 5-7 years practical experience.
* Expert with GIT, can rebase or cherry-pick, do complex merges and fix it when problem happens.
* Able to work full- stack when needed with Angular, Node.js, Java, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL.
* Excellent communication skills and great team player.
* Management experience a plus
* Demonstrated experience with asynchronous programming
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon participates in E-Verify.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Epsilon.
Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Epsilon will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance