Our rapidly growing medical robotics division is searching for enthusiastic software engineers wanting to make a difference. Our software engineers develop medical applications by working with top surgeons and cutting edge tools. This person needs to have strong technical skills in software engineering. The position will be hands-on and the individual must be capable of creative and systematic product development with minimum supervision. The job requires the individual to be a team player with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment. Must be enthusiastic, positive, even tempered and have strong skills in areas of dependability, interpersonal relationships, flexibility and maturity.
* Able to work on sizeable individual efforts as well as on teams using agile methodologies.
* Develop prototypes, proofs of concept in addition to production-quality solutions.
* Ensure efficient performance and scalability of solutions.
* Demonstrate a passion for software development, software craftsmanship, and test-driven development.
* Contribute to design, testing and documentation.
* Support the development of manufacturing test fixtures and documentation.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
* Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
* Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
* Bachelor's Degree with 1-5 years of professional programming experience on Windows
* Experience in object-oriented analysis and design
* Experience programming in C/C++
* Experience in Qt a plus
* Experience developing software tools, utilities, and libraries/components
* Experience in Medical Device field a plus
* Ability to work independently and as a key contributor in small teams
* Excellent oral, written, and graphical communication skills
* Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, and E-mail
* Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.