NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Our ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization's physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,300 of the world's largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain's platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
"NetBrain's success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry." - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
* Design and develop web based network management applications which include software module design, coding, unit testing and integration testing.
* Maintain core features and components such as retrieving network device data, building network data model, network topology and network path troubleshooting.
* Work with senior developer to support new features and new network technologies.
* Other responsibilities as required
* Master's degree in computer science, information system or related field. Or bachelor's degree with at least 1 year of hands-on software development experience.
* Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm
* Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
* Demonstrated proficiency in C++ and STL
* Self-driven and good communication
About NetBrain Technologies
NetBrain Technologies is the provider of the first map-driven network automation solution.