Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines' primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, by means of robotic process automation? Our software robots are trained to manipulate applications like human users do. Our customers and partners include many Fortune 1000 companies. We are profitable and well funded.
This is a perfect moment to have an impact in one of the fastest growing global companies in the technology space.
We're looking for backend developers who are always excited about a difficult technical challenge. We don't expect you to know everything coming in, so we'll pair you with mentors who will help you grow and develop your skills.
As a Backend Developer, you will directly design and engineer significant areas of the product. You will work closely with other engineers and product managers to envision and deliver product capabilities. You will ensure our software meets all requirements of quality, security, scalability, modifiability, extensibility, testability etc. You'll also be able to contribute to the projects and areas that you feel most passionate about, propose new ideas, and start your own initiatives. We are looking for people who want to grow fast and make a big impact in the company with their work.
We Prefer to See:
* An expert knowledge of Software Engineering best practices, Software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
* Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project as a team.
* Experience in communicating with other technical teams like Test, Product and Management to collect requirements, review test cases and translate the product requirements to technical requirements.
* Ability to work independently or as a team with the guidance of the Managers
* Ability to document the technical design and approach for the features developed by you or your team.
* Excellent verbal and communication skills and organizational practices
Desired Skills and Experience
* 2+ years of experience in RESTful service development with Node and Express.
* Familiarity with SQL and relational database design
* Experience with cloud platforms like Azure and AWS
* Knowledge of Node performance techniques.
* Familiarity with performance testing and tuning Node servers.
* Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns
* Understanding of basic data structures (list, vector, stack, heap), basic algorithms (sort, search, etc.) and associated time/memory complexity
* Effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
* Familiarity with another backend language like Python, PHP, or C#
Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
Nice to have
* Experience with any of the following is a plus: React and Redux, MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, Docker, Golang
* Proven track record of engineering world-class, large scale commercial applications and services.
* Knowledge of how software automation works
We are offering flexible working hours in a nice office and free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, stock options for the candidate experience but we believe that working with us to develop a world leading robotics technology is the big plus for you.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering.
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention by now if you've read this far, so lets connect.At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is a vendor of robotic process automation software that powers the intelligent process automation solutions.