At Disqus, a business unit of Zeta Global, we enable comment communities and fosters dynamic discussion about pretty much everything. You'll be working with the product, design, and engineering teams, using your technical skills to create an intuitive, beautiful commenting experience. On any given day, you could be working on a responsive web framework, or you could be building out the latest commenting features in our embed, or helping to improve our site performance
What you'll do:
● Design, architect, and implement features used by millions of people
● Maintain existing features
● Strengthen or improve development and release processes
● Participate in all phases of the software development cycle
● Contribute to the Engineering team's culture
What we're looking for:
● Lead projects scaling large internet applications
● Expert with at least one programming language, good with others
● Know Python well, Django a plus
● Experience with backend and frontend frameworks (we use Django and React)
● Great understanding of software design principles
● B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience
● 3+ years software engineering experience
● Experience developing and consuming REST based APIs
● Play well with others, write and receive useful code reviews and feedback
● Strong skills in object oriented programming and architectural design patterns
Up for the challenge? Our ideal candidate will have an engineering or computer science degree or equivalent experience with a full stack background. This is a highly technical role that will be a key position in helping to deliver our content to hundreds of millions of users on the web. All candidates will be evaluated on software development and computer science topics including algorithms, software architecture, software design patterns, and performance analysis.
Zeta is a data-driven marketing technology innovator whose SaaS-based marketing cloud helps 500+ Fortune 1000 and Middle Market brands acquire, retain and grow customer relationships through actionable data, advanced analytics and machine learning.
Founded by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley (former CEO of Apple and Pepsi-Cola) in 2007, the company's highly-rated ZetaHub technology platform has been recognized in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Hubs (February 2017) and in its Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management (April 2017), competing with offerings from Oracle, IBM, Salesforce and Adobe.
Operating on four continents with 1,300+ employees, the company is headquartered in New York City, with Centers of Excellence in Silicon Valley, Boston, London, and Hyderabad, India.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran's status, or any other basis protected by law.
Zeta Global Recognized by The Relevancy Group as Industry Leader for the 4th Consecutive Year
Zeta Global is Recognized as a Visionary by Gartner for the First Time
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.