Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we're constantly looking for ways to improve, enhance and adapt in an ever-changing marketplace. As the Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the smart software that will make it easy for our carriers to optimize the way they move freight across the U.S. and internationally. You will help find the best shipping solutions to meet the needs of our customers. If you're ready to take your career to the next level, join XPO and help us revolutionize how goods are transported around the globe.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Build industry-changing applications for the Third-Party Logistics (3PL) industry
* Develop web, web services and back-office applications using the Microsoft stack of technologies, including ASP.NET MVC and WCF in C# and SQL Server
* Continuously learn about new technologies and products
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* Background or education in Computer Science or Engineering
* 4 years of software development experience
* C# and .NET experience
It'd be great if you also have:
* Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
* ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, WCF and WPF experience
* SQL Server Guru designation
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We're the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we're just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Apply now "