Quanterix is a company that's digitizing biomarker analysis with the goal of advancing the science of precision health. The company's digital health solution, Simoa, has the potential to change the way in which healthcare is provided today by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. Quanterix' technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas, including oncology, neurology, cardiology, inflammation and infectious disease. The company was established in 2007 and is located in Lexington, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
To continue our solid growth, we are seeking a talented and highly motivated Software Engineer to join our growing organization. The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, able to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments. The individual will work closely with R&D software developers, product support engineers, scientists, and other stakeholders. The individual must command a strong understanding of C # and have an extensive understanding of Windows 10 administration.
* Design higher level instrument code in C#
* Provide elegant solutions to improve performance of critical system components, including image and data analysis
* Design, develop, and implement policies and procedures for Windows based instrumentation
* Manage the defect tracking system
* Along with other SW team members including project managers, hardware engineers, and scientists, to understand the product. As part of this team, triage and troubleshoot defects, prioritizing fixing issues
* Be part of the SW team at Quanterix: participate in code and design reviews.
Minimum Experience and Education:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
* 3-5 years of experience with object oriented software languages (Java, Visual C#)
* Experience with Intel's MKL and image processing is highly desirable
* Experience .NET a plus
* Experience in Jira management
* Proven knowledge of the Windows 10 operating system administration
* Solid understanding of fundamental software concepts: the software development life cycle, concurrent programming, object-oriented programming, functional programming, database storage, data structures, server/client model
* Experience within the Diagnostic/Biotech industry preferred
* Experience with 21CFR Part 11 compliance
* Demonstrated creative critical thinker
* Excellent collaboration capabilities, with the ability to influence laterally and upwardly
* Demonstrated ability to work well within cross-functional teams as a team player