We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. Equinox and its portfolio of affiliated brands are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) you will be build and design test automation frameworks for web applications. You will work within a multi-functional team to launch premier technical solutions for web application testing. You partner with Software Engineers, QA Engineers, and Product and to ensure quality development and quality of our applications and platforms. You will be responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies while acting as a key member of a team building innovative new products that will impact our member's lives.
* Accountable for overall design, creation and maintenance of automation framework using Appium or Detox
* Improve QA efficiency by implementing in-sprint automation
* Build framework for new projects
* Analyze and synthesize requirements to create automation test plan, scope and test cases
* Utilize Mobile App manual, automation testing using JS
* Manages QA Automation Engineers
* You have 5+ years of experience in testing with 4+ years in Mobile App preferred
* You are highly proficient with mobile automation tools like detox or Appium
* You have good understanding of OOP/OLOO concepts
* You have deep experience with debugging
* You are proficient in Git, Bitbucket or Version control tool
* You build framework from scratch
* You excel at Page object Model & Design Patterns
* You are proficient in automating API using Restful services
* You have working knowledge of SQL, Dockers, AWS
* You are familiar with BDD Framework Such as: Mocha, Jasmine, Nightwatch, Cucumber
* You are familiar with React Native
* You have exposure working in CI/CD Environment such as Jenkins
* You identify problems early and are committed to implementing solutions
* You work well in a multi-disciplined team environment
* You possess strong communication skills, oral and written - able to engender trust and respect of peers and partners
* You multitask on a number of priorities and delivering results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
As a member of the team you will receive:
* Competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
* Complimentary Club membership
* 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/.