Are you interested in building the next generation, cloud-based commerce system for AWS that's used by millions of customers worldwide? Are you excited by the idea of building real-time stream processing systems that operate at Petabyte scale? Do you want to make an impact at a $10-billion-a-year business? Then we need to talk!
Computing AWS bills, at its core, is a challenging, distributed systems problem that requires calculations performed over trillions of usage records, millions of accounts, and hundreds of thousands of different rates. Furthermore, our applications must meet strict requirements for accuracy and once-and-only-once processing.
As a software developer, you have the opportunity to develop a federated billing system that supports new pricing models using cutting edge technologies like Kinesis, DynamoDB, S3, Lambda, and more. Additionally, you will build meaningful software that helps AWS to bring our largest customers over to the Cloud. And finally, as an Amazon engineer, you get to own the full lifecycle of your systems, work on challenging problems at "Amazon Scale", and collaborate with high-performance technical teammates and having fun doing it.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, then please come join us and help shape the future of the Cloud.
* Write high-quality, efficient, testable code in Java and other object-oriented languages.
* Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in a microservices architecture.
* Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry to work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing.
* Find out what it takes to engineer systems for "Amazon Scale".
* Own and operate the systems that you build based on real-time customer data and demanding service-level agreements.
* Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.