Job TitleSoftware Development Engineer
This candidate will be responsible for developing software applications that are used to support the R&D software development teams. Additionally, they will be offering front line support to the development staff for all tools and/or processes used by the software development community.
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Develop software applications to support the SW development environment using various programming languages (Perl, C#).
* Support process and configuration management changes in a worldwide setting
* Provide support for source control management systems including Git and ClearCase.
* Provide customer support for all tools used within the software development community
* Execute key processes within the Ultrasound R&D business including software builds and software release processes.
You are a part of
Philips' growing health tech business that aims to enrich people's lives with a portfolio or medical devices and solutions.
* BS in Computer Science or other related discipline
* 2+ years software development experience which may include internship, co-op or educational experience
* Knowledge of and experience with C# design and coding
* Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
* Strong desire to learn and adapt to new technologies and challenges
* Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interface in a cross-disciplinary manner
* Self-motivated individual with good organizational and time management skills.
In return, we offer you
A collaborative team atmosphere with an amazing support system aimed to help you grow in your career though matrix connections with the business and internal customer support.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Company relocation benefits not provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to this location
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)