Q2 is looking for an experienced Software Developer who is passionate about working with cutting edge applications and making a difference within Fintech! In this technical support role, you will be joining a team of engaged leaders and engineers, with growth opportunities that lead to full-time development. This is a dynamic team that is dedicated to getting the job done (well); we are looking for a team member that will share that enthusiasm. We are seeking an individual who demonstrates technical trouble-shooting skills, and who knows how to be productive in a culture that encourages both collaboration and independence.
As a market leader in digital sales, the Q2 Gro team is responsible for the ongoing innovation and expansion of the Q2 Gro Checkout product. Q2 Gro's intuitive digital sales platform provides an optimized user experience for tasks such as account opening and loan underwriting. Our mobile-first, streamlined account opening capabilities are proven to reduce abandonment and shorten the application process to under four minutes, helping our Financial Institutions clients to expand their reach through acquisition growth across digital channels.
* Regularly investigate code to troubleshoot complex client applications, integration and environment issues escalated from Level 1 & Level 2 support
* Troubleshoot/resolve customer problems of complex nature such as code defects, product configurations (files or data), networking, platform, third party communications, hardware configuration or other issues commonly encountered in systems operation in a networked environment
* Assist with leading the Q2 Gro knowledge acquisition for the Support and Operations teams as a whole, and partner with Product and Development to improve the overall supportability of the Q2 Gro Digital Sales Platform
* Troubleshoot software and configuration as necessary including, but not limited to: reviewing code and associated scripts, reviewing application logs and updating configurations to resolve the customer's problem in a production environment. Construction and scheduling of automated processes and creation of custom processing scripts may also be needed
* Regularly update customers via phone, email or client relationship management tool of ongoing troubleshooting and resolution efforts
* Contribute, as needed, to team caseload management
* Regularly receive escalated cases from management, and must prioritize accordingly
* Regularly document and report product/application defects to the Product Management and Development team, and escalate unresolved problems to the appropriate resources
* Serve as an escalation point for other Q2 Support Teams who rotate to provide 24x7 "on call" support coverage for escalated issues
* Proactively seek out, research, and recommend improvements to better serve customers
* Ensure that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to at all times
* Cultivate and participate in cross-department communication, collaboration, and synergy
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
* B.S. Computer Science or equivalent
* Strong code hygiene
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work on multiple assignments, prioritize, and resolve issues in a timely
* FinTech or other financial services industry experience
* React/Bootstrap, Cordova and SQL a plus.
* Knowledge of AWS and cloud-based technologies
* Experience using Agile principles and methodology a plus