PwC Labs is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
This role will support Digital Lab within our PwC Labs practice.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience that includes managing technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
3 year(s) of professional .NET development and SQL development experience.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Management Information Systems, Computer and Information Science
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Utilizing established development tools, guidelines, and conventions to create software solutions using Microsoft technologies such as ASP, .NET, SQL Server, HTML, CSS, Java, and C#;
* Working within the Angular platform to build mobile & desktop apps;
* Using Entity Framework;
* Demonstrating an understanding of how ORM's work; and,
* Creating technical specifications and performing code reviews
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success assisting on client engagements or enterprise-wide projects, including the following areas:
* Working in a fast paced and agile environment;
* Mentoring and leading junior developers; and,
* Managing third-party vendors.
As a technical professional, demonstrates ability to research business and industry trends to develop a point of view to leverage in assisting with proposals, considering opportunities across multiple lines of service.
Experimentation with automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to:
* Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions;
* Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.