Skills Inc. is looking for TPM 3 candidates with our customer located in Redmond, WA. This is a 18 month vendor contract. Using PMO best practices and standards, partner with the Microsoft product/program managers to facilitate a project management process to fit their needs, and oversee and execute on that process/plan. Create, maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, facilitate meetings, and proactively identify risks to the project. Shepherd the Project Team through the Release process, being mindful of all requirements. Facilitate program communications, identify and implement continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as required
* Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft's products/services/applications preferred.
* Collaborate across disciplines to drive SW/FW planning, implementation and integration.
* Drive SWFW program for a device program
* Drive definition of SWFW requirements, dependencies, work breakdowns, implementation plans and SW integration planning across all disciplines.
* Collaborate with silicon vendor as well as OS and Apps teams to drive E2E SW program planning.
* Define SW schedule for the device program.
* Drive the execution and delivery using common engineering tools, triage, tracking and reporting aligning to product milestones.
* Drive SWFW planning for device program HW builds and work with MTE and Factory teams to ensure SW bring-up and enablement of HW builds.
* Anticipate risks; assess, mitigate, and manage accordingly.
* Organize and present program reviews/status to engineering, business, and senior management.
4-8 years of project management experience, Bachelor's degree required, PMI Certification desired.
Wages DOE. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, life, paid time off, 401K. Comprehensive Wellness Program including gym subsidies. Drug Free Workplace. Individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply. Criminal background check and drug test required.
Skills Inc. is a self-supporting Social Enterprise and is organized as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. We have four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services, and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. Skills Inc. employs over 584 people. Our social mission is to train, employ and serve persons with disabilities. We accomplish our mission in three ways; direct hire, vocational programs and services, and as a resource and role model to the community.