Skills Inc. is looking for a Technical Program Manager with our customer located in Redmond, WA. This is an 18-month vendor contract position. Using PMO best practices and standards, partner with the Microsoft product/program managers to facilitate a project management process to fit their needs, and oversee and execute on that process/plan. Create, maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, facilitate meetings, and proactively identify risks to the project. Shepherd the Project Team through the Release process, being mindful of all requirements. Facilitate program communications, identify and implement continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as required.
Key Qualifications and Responsibilities
* Enjoy complex dynamic environments.
* Able to navigate ambiguity and create clarity.
* Desire to learn, solve problems and offer solutions to increase efficiency.
* Driven to help the team and individuals succeed.
* Communicates with respect and clarity.
* Passionate about gaming!
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* MS Office tools: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Skype, OneNote
* Visual Studio - Team Foundation Server
* Scheduling, work back schedules, task priority management, dependency management
Data analytics and statistics
* MS Office tools: Power BI, Teams, Visio
* Writing and modifying SQL queries (SSMS)
* Hardware Quality Assurance and Testing
* Layouts, presentations, publishing
* Technical writing
* Basic html skills
5-8 years of project management experience, MBA a plus
Wages DOE. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, life, paid time off, 401K. Comprehensive Wellness Program including gym subsidies. Drug Free Workplace. Individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply. Criminal background check and drug test required.
ABOUT SKILLS INC. Skills Inc. is a self-supporting Social Enterprise and is organized as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. We have four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services, and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. Skills Inc. employs over 700 people and our social mission is to train, employ and serve persons with disabilities. We accomplish our mission three ways; direct hire, vocational programs and services, and as a resource to the community.
Skills Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer