OBXtek Inc. is an established, award-winning, service disabled veteran owned business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. Our corporate growth has coincided with our investment in our employees as well as in outreach to our civilian and military community.
* We are looking for someone to assist us in maintaining our TSA SharePoint sites (both internal working site for the Enterprise Architecture Division and external-facing site to communicate and collaborate with customers and other TSA offices).
* It's light development work, just client-side scripting and occasionally working with InfoPath forms.
* Working with subsites
* Take control of your Cascading Style Sheets
* Improve functionality of your SharePoint Pages
* Working with WebParts
* Customize SharePoint workflows
* Design and implement organization portal structure using SharePoint 2013 (and later) objects including sites, libraries, lists and pages.
* Design security and permissions role and groups
* Implement guidelines for consistency in building a company portal to aid in the day-to-day administration of content in SharePoint - Theming & Skinning of Sharepoint
* Enhance the design of and content on a company portal using SharePoint themes and web parts
* Integrate data from other systems as well as preserve existing data
* Incorporate social networking into organization's SharePoint ecosystem
We do not anticipate any .NET development, though any skill in those technologies is a good to have. Any JIRA Administration experience would be an additional nice to have for the prospective candidate Company Information
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia and founded in 2009, OBXtek is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field. Our mission is Our People…Our Reputation. Our people are trained professionals who enhance our customers' knowledge and innovation using technology, collaboration, and education.
We offer a robust suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO. Our rapid growth has been recognized by INC500, the Washington Business Journal, and Washington Technology magazine.
OBXtek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.