Req ID: 51430
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a SharePoint Developer to join our team in Austin, TX. Candidates local to Austin, TX are strongly preferred.
We are seeking a SharePoint Developer to create and maintain applications.
* Analyze, design, construct and implement new business systems for internal and public facing SharePoint applications
* Develop SharePoint applications using the JSON, AngularJS and REST services
* Communicate and partner effectively across technical and non-technical teams
* Work closely with both IT and business team members using Agile methodologies
* Participate in code reviews
* Minimum of 3 years work experience with SharePoint development
* .NET development experience
* Experience with SharePoint API, CSOM, and JSON
* AngularJS Experience/JQuery, and Knockout
* K2 Black Pearl, K2 Workspace, or K2 Designer experience
* UI customizations experience for SharePoint branding
* Experience with REST/SOAP APIs with SharePoint online
* Ability to create custom workflows, custom SharePoint applications using SharePoint app model
* Integrate SharePoint content with Microsoft Office and other MS/non-MS products, applications designing, developing and implementing SharePoint web sites
* Experience with page layouts design/coding and web parts CSS rendering
* Experience in O365 development and administration
This is a Temporary Employee of NTT DATA role. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.