Model N is currently seeking a passionate collaboration specialist with deep SharePoint Online experience to help our user-base stay connected in a variety of ways to simplify the overall collaboration experience. This will be done by leveraging the collaboration tools provided by Microsoft Office 365 to make collaboration, document sharing and access easier by providing a best-in-class collaboration experience.
About the Position:
What you'll do? Serve as the primary administrator for SharePoint Online and related collaboration technologies. Partner with the People team to work with multiple departments to understand their collaboration, process automation, workflow, and other collaboration needs. Collaboratively design solutions that meet needs and exceed expectations. Create sites and other SharePoint Online objects for a robust, secure, modern, and well-designed solutions and process flows.
Develop training and knowledge transfer solutions to ensure company maintains a high understanding and effectiveness using collaboration solutions. Administer key SharePoint Online features like search, metadata, site collections and other core technologies. Oversee external collaboration governance in accordance with security policies.
Keep constantly abreast of new capabilities and features in SharePoint Online and the O365 platform to ensure the company is leveraging the full capabilities to manage our SharePoint Online collaboration and content management platform.
The job will require creativity and the ability to develop new, innovative and efficient solutions using a variety of tools. Candidates must be organized, highly motivated and self-driven with experience and expertise in Information Technology.
This role requires expert knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, as well as a strong working knowledge of related and integrated technologies. The ideal candidate will have a keen sense for industry trends and emerging technologies that improve employee productivity and satisfaction using SharePoint Online, as well as the ability to work across boundaries to deliver results.
* Maintain the SharePoint Online environment to include revisiting and reviewing content to ensure business relevance. Customize and maintain landing page to encourage traffic and user adoption. Monitor site usage and follow up on dormancy on a regular basis. Monitor to ensure workflow and tasks are working correctly, perform ongoing research to determine SharePoint's current and future capabilities.
* Provide end-user support and encourage user adoption. Act as an escalation point for end-users and site designers. Train end-users on basic functionality. Direct users to training material and available resources. Assist users in setting up sites.
* Perform SharePoint administration to include managing security permissions. Create, leverage and manage content types, site columns, lookups and templates for re-use in site. Determine and create scalable structure for top level, directorate, division, and branch sites. Ensure uniform navigation throughout sites. Manage search scopes and create project / document dashboards.
* Strong ability to collaborate across teams to understand business challenges and design modern sites and solutions.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Business, or relevant experience.
* 5+ years SharePoint experience delivering a wide range of solutions. SharePoint Online experience preferred.
* Strong knowledge of Security Groups, Permissions and SSO integration.
* Excellent communications skills and the ability to present options and solutions in a way that can easily be understood by business users.
* Develops training and how-to documents for end-users and other IT staff.
* Ability to work on multiple tasks and to self-managed deliverables, meetings, and information gathering with minimal supervision.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Analytical and quantitative skills are a must.
* Detailed oriented, responsible, able to multi-task with good time management skills
* Excellent listening skills and solid writing skills needed.
Model N - About Us:
Model N (MODN: NYSE) manages over $500B of revenue for the world's most demanding growth companies. In the wake of digital disruption, there is a growing revenue execution crisis making it harder than ever for these companies to know and grow their True Top Line. It is a strategic imperative for life sciences and high tech companies to have a system of record designed to maximize revenue, avoid revenue leakage, and ensure compliance. Model N is that trusted system of record, with a comprehensive Revenue Execution suite ready for these industries.
Model N is a pioneer and a leading provider of revenue management cloud solutions for the life science, technology, and manufacturing industries. Our solutions enable our customers to maximize revenue and reduce revenue compliance risk by transforming their revenue lifecycle from a series of tactical, disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process. Our customers use our application suites to manage mission-critical functions, such as pricing, contracting, incentives and rebates. Our solutions serve as the system of record for our customers' revenue management processes and provide a competitive advantage for them. Our application suites are built on a modern, cloud platform that is delivered as SaaS. Model N markets a family of Revenue Cloud application suites designed to meet the unique, strategic needs of these industries. Our Revenue Clouds are then further configured to meet the specific needs of our customers. Our Revenue Clouds serves as the system of record for, and automates the execution of, revenue processes such as quoting, pricing, contracting and incentive and rebate management. In addition, our Revenue Clouds provide analytical insights to define and optimize revenue strategies. Each of these Revenue Clouds consists of several applications, which can be purchased together or as separate standalone applications. Model N augments our Revenue Clouds with implementation, managed, strategic, and customer support services. Model N customers include Pfizer, J&J, Sanofi, BMS, Gilead, Abbott, Abbvie, Shire, Stryker, Intel, ST Micro, NXP, Broadcom, Qualcomm, and Philips.
Model N's employees are located in our HQ in San Mateo, California and in offices in Denver, Chicago, Princeton, NJ, Waltham, MA, Portland ME, Geneva, Hyderabad, and Ahmedabad. Our company culture is deeply committed to our core DARE (Dream, Align, Respect, Excel) values and we put people first as our strongest, most valuable asset. We work hard to foster an environment where employees feel a strong sense of teamwork, alignment to common goals and, most importantly, respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company's success.