Position: Servicing Systems Analyst II
Location: Austin, TX
This individual's primary roles are to participate and engage with internal and external contacts in key change management functions as directed by Servicing. This will entail coordinating in a fast-paced environment, with the opportunity for continued learning and development. The individual must be a critical and strategic thinker able to identify issues and develop alternatives to problems as they arise. They will be someone who is organized, able to multi-task and prioritize, take initiative, and become familiar with the industry and its changes.
* Work directly with business unit managers on new implementations and conversions performing requirements gathering.
* Support large project initiatives and over time manage small projects; manage project status and documentation in Wrike
* Assist with the tracking of business and technical deliverables and keeping the project plan up to date
* Provide routine status and project reports to project stakeholders: customer, management and co-workers as required.
* Research and document exceptions identified in all projects and enhancements as needed. Complete testing on various changes as needed.
* Support analysis and reporting requests submitted by Servicing and Interim Servicing to solution and validate requests.
* Provide analytical solution support for all Servicing units; researching and developing solutions for the business.
* Coordinate UAT for internal departments and vendors
* Support and assist members of the development team as requested. This may include the development of user scenarios, test case development, test case execution, and user test coordination.
* Has knowledge of commonly used terminology, concepts and practices and procedures within the mortgage industry;
* In depth knowledge of MSP, with at least (3) years recent experience working with MSP;
* Ability to meet time deadlines while working under pressure;
* Handled simultaneous tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment. Able to work independently;
* Good business writing skills;
* Excellent business math skills;
* Analytical and organized; solutions oriented
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Strong PC skills. Must be proficient in MS Windows, MS Outlook, MS Office Suite, MS Visio and MS SharePoint.
* High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor's degree preferred.
* The ideal candidate should be a highly successful mortgage servicing professional with the following:
* Combined, 2+ years of experience working on various change management functions or projects.
* Overall, 2+ years Mortgage Servicing or other relevant financial services industry experience;
* Understands how to capture business requirements, testing of changes
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Other Duties: This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift up to ten pounds. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information. VISION: See in the normal visual range with or without correction. HEARING: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
[EOE/M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace.]