Nolo, the nation's leading provider of self-help legal, business, and consumer information, is looking for a full-time, customer-service-oriented individual to join our close-knit Service & Support team. We work together to make the law more accessible to the public by providing legal information on the Internet, in books and software, and on online applications. The person in this role will contribute to this mission by providing customer service and product support to Nolo's customers over the phone.
* Assist customers with Nolo software, books, downloads, lawyer directory, and online applications.
* Respond to a heavy volume of inquiries about Nolo orders, products, and services through Salesforce.
* Process and register customer data from Nolo.com online forms (e.g. PPA's, LLC's, patents, etc.)
* Process orders and resolve problems in Magento database program.
* Diagnose and carefully walk non-tech-savvy customers through technical troubleshooting.
* Utilize Google Drive to create, share, reference, and maintain documents and spreadsheets.
* Communicate with vendors and Nolo staff orally and in writing.
Skills & Attributes:
* Excellent customer service and communication skills (oral and written).
* Accurate and efficient data entry skills (50 words/min. and 10-key by touch).
* Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Organized: able to prioritize multiple, sometimes competing, tasks.
* Patient: can work effectively in sensitive and high-stress situations.
* Team player: excited about contributing to the organization and vision of the Service & Support team.
* 2+ years of technical support or customer service experience.
* Familiarity with Mac and Windows operating systems.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success - all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands
Internet Brands is an Internet media company that operates online media, community, and e-commerce sites in vertical markets.