50 Years of Wellness!
Simply. Healthier. Together.
Swanson Health Products is located is Fargo, ND and sells discount vitamins and supplements, organic foods, natural skincare products, homeopathic remedies and more.
* Growing Company
* Competitive Salary + Bonus
* Full Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401K
* Vacation, sick time, holidays, and personal time
Summary: The primary function of this position is to drive external traffic to swansonvitamins.com. Close work with direct channel, brand and content marketing teams to drive traffic, revenue and expand awareness of Swanson Health Products in the Search Engine Ecosystems.
* Responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing pages that are optimized to be picked up by search engines, for all device types.
* Drive the development of content to include keywords or phrases to increase traffic to website as well implement linking strategies to achieve domain authority and organic traffic. Some HTML responsibility.
* Will oversee the partnership of third-party agencies, and conduct various testing methods in design, page and category layout and to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
* Will be responsible for content facets within the site including but not limited to rating and reviews, Q & A, and product content.
* Will have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines. SEO is an ever-changing landscape, so an SEO specialist needs to be continuously learning and evolving.
* Establish relationships with analytics, merchandising, marketing and communicate all updates to key stakeholders.
* Provide regular guidance to creative team around SEO writing guidelines and support international partner websites to ensure SEO optimization across brand sites.
* Set KPIs, measure, and evaluate their marketing programs to inform the marketing team and broader leadership on the effectiveness of our activities.
* Partner with Brand marketing for blog content optimization.
* Support new tests and channels, as well as internal communications, as needed.
* Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
* Conducts self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of SHP.
* SEO experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO keyword research in D2C retail
* Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices and testing: SEO Moz, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, or similar platform
* Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
* Ability to perform a variety of tasks and keep track of large amounts of information
* Ability to work within a team and independently
* Familiarization with Google analytics and Adobe analytics
* Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Meticulous attention to detail, commitment to quality, and deadline-orientation
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and Experience Required: Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and 1-3 years experience in professional marketing environment. Or; an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential responsibilities and duties of the job as listed above.
Equipment and Software Used:
* Microsoft Office Products
* General office equipment
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable a qualified individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position as required by state and federal law.
* Ability to sit for extended periods of time - continuously
* Computer use and data entry - continuously
* Ability to access computer information - continuously