Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Senior Windows/VMWare Administrator
* This position will be the lead systems administrator supporting web hosting and e-discovery environments for automated litigation support.
* Will be responsible for maintaining, analyzing, and optimizing system performance, stability, and growth.
* Will serve as the team lead for mid-level and junior administrators, helping to grow and train the team. Responsible for the development and maintenance of standard operating procedures and system documentation.
* Will work with other IT personnel, such as application owners, DBA's, and developers to help them carry out their respective missions.
* The candidate should be able to manage medium to large size projects, be a self-starter, and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
* Ten or more years of overall IT systems administration experience.
* At least seven years of hands on experience implementing, configuring, tuning, and troubleshooting a Windows Server environment, including but not limited to, Active Directory, Group Policies, Remote Desktop Web Access, Managed Service Accounts, IIS, DNS, and DHCP.
* At least five years of hands on experience deploying and managing a VMWare vSphere/vCenter environment.
* Experience writing scripts in languages such as PowerShell, VB, Python, or Ruby.
* Experience setting up and maintaining server hardware, Dell and HP rack servers, Cisco UCS Blade Chassis, NetApp Storage, tape libraries, etc.
* Hands on experience working with enterprise backup utilities, such as Veritas Netbackup or EMC Networker.
* Some experience in supporting databases, especially Microsoft SQL Server.
* Experience working with storage array technology, with a preference towards NetApp products.
* Knowledge of government security standards and requirements such as FIPS 140-2, NIST SP800, and DoD STIGs.
* Strong communications, leadership, and problem solving/analytical skills.
* Some knowledge of Cisco iOS and/or NX-OS a plus.
* Some knowledge of Linux OS a plus.
* Litigation support highly valued.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster