Fivesky is looking for a highly motivated and talented Senior Voice Trading Engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging team environment. The ideal candidate should be extremely experienced in configuring, supporting, and diagnosing BT ITS trading turrets and associated technologies.
As the Senior Voice Trading Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to, the following:
* Enable the firm to deploy next-gen voice architecture by creating designs and certifying trader voice platforms.
* Provide expertise on trading floor environment and voice infrastructures including BT ITS trading turrets, IPC Unigy, Speakerbus iSeries intercom, NICE voice recording, private wire technologies, hoot and holler infrastructure, and trading floor voice APIs.
* Evaluate the design and lead the effort for strategic initiatives.
* 5+ years of relevant experience.
* Bachelor's in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
Skills and Experience:
* Extensive experience with BT ITS trading turrets and associated technology.
* Background in configuring, supporting, and fault diagnosis of IPC Unigy systems and IQMAX turrets.
* Experience with Speakerbus iSeries SIP intercom and associated technology.
* Strong knowledge of NICE NTR voice recording and NICE Fusion.
* Knowledge of deploying carrier private wire solutions (ex. IPC EVS).
* Experience with hoot and holler technologies, including channel bank, Cisco dial peers, and SIP IP hoot bridges.
* Notable ability to lead product evaluations of new trading floor voice technologies.
* Strong knowledge of Wireshark.
* Working knowledge of the SIP protocol, cloud-based solutions, H323 protocol suite, and TCP/IP protocol suite.
* Understanding of data network infrastructures & components is a plus.
* Knowledge of Avaya Communication Manager, Avaya Session Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and Cisco Session Management Edition is a plus.
* Strong understanding of APIs and how they relate to trading floor voice CRM applications is a plus.
* Background of creating and presenting documentation related to designs, certifications, and evaluations.
* Strong technical documentation and communications skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills like being a team player and effective collaborator with many different types of audiences.
* Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities.
* Self-driven and flexible with high motivation.
* Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects.
* Ability to practice tolerance and professionalism in times of high stress.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is full-time direct employment in New York. Salary is open based on experience & qualifications.