IOMAXIS is actively seeking Senior VMware Administrator talent to serve as a key member aproviding expertise to comprehensive automation / information technology services and activities in support of operational intelligence forces. This is a full time position that requires a current clearance. The Administrator role, which is located in Fort Belvoir, VA becomes available upon contract award anticipated end of August 2019.
In this role you will:
* Administer and monitor a 24/7/365 enterprise level virtualization infrastructure based on VMware product suites across networks and disaster recovery sites comprised of hosts and virtual machines in a supported network environment * Perform daily system checks * Test and install hardware, firmware and security patches * Ensure VMware applications and hosts remain current with operating system versions * Apply STIGs, security updates, and hotfixes; Assess and ensure compliance of critical structure posture * Develop and maintain documents to include SOPs, TTPs, System Architecture Guides and Diagrams as required * Notify of unscheduled system outages * Manage, prioritize and resolve trouble ticket requests to meet goal of maintaining 99% system availability rate * Handle Configuration Management modifications or updates * Provide after-hours on-site support to respond to system/application malfunctions
* Must possess current DoD Top Secret / SCI Security Clearance with SBI
Skills / Capabilities:
* DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
* Eight (8) years of experience in datacenter virtualization administration supporting and managing virtualization infrastructure, to include enterprise-class hardware
* Four (4) years of experience * Administrating enterprise-sized, VMware-infrastructures covering vCenter and standalone ESXi environments version 5.5 and later
* Two (2) years of experience * Designing, planning, implementing, and administrating HP enterprise blade server and storage technologies to support virtualization infrastructure
* Hands-on experience with fiber switches and storage area networks
* Five (5) years of experience * Installing, configuring, and integrating servers associated with a VMware virtual infrastructure
* Performing backups, troubleshooting, and problem resolution for servers associated with a VMware virtual infrastructure
* Building highly available server clusters in a vSphere environment
* Creating and maintaining VM templates for use on rapid deployment of virtual machines * Implementing security posture and ensuring compliance with industry best practices, DA regulations, and STIGs
* Three (3) years of experience serving as a team leader working as both part of a team and independently to assign/review immediate tasks, set priorities, maintain task progress, validate team members work consistentwith the organizational goals and deadlines.
Unleash your potential and make a dramatic impact!
Over the past 10 years, IOMAXIS has advanced the state of Cyber RDT&E and provided support to the intelligence and special operations communities by bringing together the best software, hardware, communications and security experts in the industry by leveraging our decades of operational experience to help Federal agencies and organizations develop critical solutions for difficult missions around the globe. Today, we're proud to say the most important Federal clients rely on our solutions to perform their missions by developing solutions faster, reducing complexity, cutting costs, and providing a profound level of innovation. IOMAXIS helps our customers deliver exceptional value to their client, America and its people. IOMAXIS leads the industry in developing superior technologies and services, delivering actionable capabilities and insight- right when customers need it most.
IOMAXIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.