Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Senior Video Conference Administrator to any of our office locations in WA, CA, OR, MT, TX, and AK
We are seeking a Senior Video Conference Administrator to provide day-to-day support for critical issues and help ensure the highest level of availability and performance of our Video Conferencing systems and its environment from low priority to high demand. Maintains a system consisting of hundreds of endpoints and the associated network infrastructure components. Performs Tier 2 network troubleshooting and analysis, and ensure network faults are resolved or escalated in a timely manner to ensure they are cleared within SLA targets. A key contributor to the design, installation, deployment and configurations of our production environment. Ability to quickly pivot and learn the next generation of software (i.e.Office 365 or Cisco WebEx).
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
* Perform reviews and root cause analysis of production outages. A35:F43
* Analyze, evaluate, collaborate and provide recommendations for system enhancements, optimizations and development.
* Manage and maintain Video Teleconferencing (VTC) and Multimedia Streaming Systems ranging from simple desktop to more complex integrated systems.
* Provide Tier 2 support to Address and troubleshoot customer issues received via email or phone, as well as through monitoring tools, for videoconferencing endpoints, infrastructure, integrated A/V systems, and networks.
* Monitor and maintain video conferencing infrastructure and its integration to other systems in the UC environment.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and integrate multiple disciplines and stakeholders in the development and implementation of complex project.
* Demonstrated ability to implement strategic initiatives with an emphasis on employing software/hardware solutions that provide business value.
* Handle ticket queues, Document incidents, including opening case, updating with current status and timely closure. Test, configuration, and troubleshooting of IP networks in support of videoconferencing and A/V equipment and its integration to other Systems.
* Track record of technical and business excellence with the proven ability to map customer business problems to end-to-end technology solutions as it pertains to Unified Communications. Demonstrates service excellence and positive interpersonal relationships in dealing with others, including patients/families/members, employees, managers, medical staff, volunteers, community members and vendors, so that productivity and positive relations are maximized.
* Deep experience in UC, Video Conferencing, Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business and WebEx in an Enterprise environment, with particular emphasis on Polycom and Cisco Video conferencing and its integration to other UC environments.
* Defines user requirements for complex systems.
* Manages upgrades for complex systems.
* Develops, facilitates and reports test plans for application patches, upgrades and infrastructure configuration changes.
* Assist others in gathering, assessing and troubleshooting of application failure root cause.
* Works with Integration Team to develop processes and procedures designed to improve and maximize support and interaction between analysts and Integration Team.
* Applies advanced analysis skills and experience in the domain of video conferencing, conferencing room design, room audio design, networking, firewalls and integration to other UC voice and messaging environments in defining appropriate customer solutions.
* May need to provide on-call support on nights and weekends
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (Information Services), Business Management, or equivalent experience
* At least 7 years of experience in Information Services (IS) working in or for a large organization
* Experience with Microsoft Surface Hub (Interactive Whiteboard for Business)
* Experience with conference room equipment such as Polycom
* Experience with conferencing applications such as Webex, Skype for Business, Polycom, etc.
* Deep technical knowledge and management of Polycom Infrastructure and Endpoints including, DMA, RMX, RPAD, RPRM, CSS, HDX and GroupSeries
* Ability to set technical direction and architecture for the team
* 3-5 years of Project Management experience
* Ability to sell complex technical ideas and architectures to technical and non-technical team members
* Experience with application administration with Windows-based systems in an environment where availability is critical. Exposure to strategic planning and large project implementations. Work with leaders to suggest and determine technical strategy. Able to lead and facilitate project teams to a successful project delivery. Provide mentorship for junior administrators
* Skilled at designing, documenting and diagraming complex technical ideas
* Demonstrated ability to effectively manage integrate multiple disciplines and stakeholders in the development and implementation of complex project. Ability to comprehend customer business needs with respect to support of and impact to PHS organizational objectives, mission, and core values
* Broad expertise in information services related to Polycom Infrastructure, Lync/Skype, WebEx, Telephony, Networking, Firewalls/Security and Conference Room Integrations technologies
* Avaya phone system integrations
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Well organized, results oriented and eager to tackle difficult problems
* Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent follow-up skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills • Provide transparency of your activities to management and team
* Good understanding of Telecom routing, SIP, SIP trunking and H.323
* Ability to utilize monitoring tools to evaluate general health of applications from end to end.
* Coursework/Training - MCP-MCSE
* Coursework/Training - Health IS Operations and support
* 8 years of experience in Application Administration of Video Conferencing with Healthcare IS experience
* 8 years of experience in Design, Implementation and support of Polycom or Cisco Video Conferencing
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence St. Joseph health from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.