As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Digital Marketing Experience Team at Visa is looking for a Senior UI Engineer with strong UI/UX technical skills and complete understanding of the agile development process to join our team. Our team members are strategic thinkers and conceptual problem solvers who make every technical decision an informed one. We value hard work, accountability and collaboration and look for proven skills over big egos. Our team excels in working together and recognizing individual strengths, and values each contributor as a key factor in successfully delivering a project.
* Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 3-4+ years of experience
* Experience with modern frameworks such as Angular or React
* Experience building Single Page Applications that consume REST services
* Experience with Web Standards and Accessibility Best Practices
* Ability to analyze written requirements and visually conceptualize the user interface and application flows
* Experience with Responsive Design Principles
* Knowledge of Adobe products
* Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)
* Build Single Page Applications that consume REST services (Required)
* Analyze existing software for Usability and Accessibility issues and provide recommendations for improvement
* Work with a diverse team of product owners, UX designers, and developers in a fast paced environment, with quick iterative cycles
* Keep up to date with the latest trends in web engineering and introduce them into projects when appropriate
* Participation in Test Driven Development
* Participate in Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery pipeline
* Ensure the product adheres to architecture standards, risk management standards, and security policies.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.