UI of PRD product line, which including various client facing web applications and tools. Our developers work closely with other engineering teams, project and product management team, and user experience (UX) designers to deliver best of breed web and mobile experiences for our clients. This includes turning ideas and requirements into technical specs, development and testing of new features, bug fixes, and building and delivering exciting internal and external facing tools and products with latest technologies.
As senior level front end developer, you will contribute to the technical direction of web development team and financial data service platform, and help set and improve best engineering practices. You will work closely with solution architects, technical leads, other software engineers and Quality Engineers in a highly collaborative environment.
* Build best of breed financial applications on the web and mobile devices that are highly scalable and secure
* Participate in the full software development life-cycle (SDLC): requirement gathering, architecting and design, coding, testing, reviews, defect fixes, deployment, delivery, and support.
* Work with PMs and UX designers to define requirements and scope
* Build and improve testing frameworks and best practices
* Help establish front-end best practices, standards and guidelines
* Live and thrive in Agile / Scrum environment, with short iterations and fast paced delivery.
* Take ownership and collaborate with cross functional team to build features customers would love
Knowledge and Experience
* 5+ years web front-end focused development experience
* Experience writing scalable JS modules, preferably using ES6
* Strong hands on experience with latest JS frameworks like React or Angular2+
* Experience with CSS and CSS preprocessors (e.g. Sass, Less)
* Experience building and consuming JSON based RESTful web services
* Experience with Scrum and Agile development methodology and tools
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
* Prior experience in Financial Service / fintech
* Experience with Redux and Webpack
* Experience with Java and Spring framework
* Experience working with MySQL or Oracle
* Experience with Node, Express and Routing
* Experience building Enterprise Applications on Web and mobile devices
* Self-motivated, curious, and passionate about building products that scale
* Optimist and believe in bring solutions
* Write documentation when it can help other developers at scale
* Interested in finance and want to work for a firm that is best-in-class
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.
* Job Type: Standard
* Schedule: Full-time