Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
* Responsible for engineering high level UC projects, designs, documentation and correcting existing issues in the UC environment.
* Monitor, identify, and resolve potential production issues; undertake configuration management and work in accordance with the Change Management procedures.
* Perform quality assurance reviews of proposed voice changes, assess risk, provide mitigation and provide technical sign off, undertake break fix activities and investigate the root cause, and where appropriate develop mitigation plans.
What you bring:
* Experience engineering and supporting large scale enterprise Voice, Voice over IP (VoIP), and Unified Communication solutions
* Strong knowledge and experience supporting related Voice and Video Technologies
* Must have excellent analytical skills in voice fault investigation and resolution methodology
* Experience with Engineering and Operations of CUCM, Jabber, Telepresence, CMR, CMS, Webex, Teams, SIP Trunking, Unity, UCCX
* Experience in designing and implementing Global Dial Plan
* Experience in Integrating UC with Active Directory
* CCNA Voice / Collaboration
* CCNP Voice / Collaboration
* CCIE Voice / Collaboration
Added bonus if you have:
* Experience with regulatory requirements for voice recording configuration and retention
* Assess new technologies, identify emerging trends, provide recommendations
* Troubleshoot and resolve escalated IT tickets and issues
* Maintain and develop strategic relationships with vendor
What we offer you
* Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
* Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
* A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
* A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
* A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!