We are an accomplished team of design, math, finance and technology geeks who noticed some issues in our financial system and decided to do something about it. We created a company that combines data science, streamlined design, and technology to:
* Build more affordable products, * Deliver them to more people, and * Engage through more human experiences.
As a Senior Technical Project Manager you will report to the VP, Engineering. Your primary function will be to enable the Agile process among our teams, and coach us into stronger communication and happiness.
You will also:
* Work cross-functionally to unite several engineering squads and product teams to ensure products are built and delivered on time, with consideration to scope and budget * Host regular Agile ceremonies with technical and product teams, and work with product owners to gather requirements and promote story writing sessions * Use metrics to highlight continuous improvement, quality, and predictability of teams * Create and maintain a development schedule for several parallel software projects * Complete the trifecta of "what" (Product), "how" (Engineering), and "when" (TPM) in our product delivery.
* 5+ years of experience as a TPM/Scrum Master/Agile Coach * High proficiency in Project management using the Agile framework * High proficiency in any Agile project management tools * Coach Agile Principles and Practices with your squads * Ensure constant flow of productivity to team, removing blockers where necessary * Communicate and direct delivery * Be a servant leader empowering people, encouraging autonomy and self-organization
* Proficiency in other methodologies/frameworks like Lean, Kanban * Understanding of financial services
Earnest Perks & Benefits:
* Health, Dental, & Vision benefits plus savings plans * Employee Stock Purchase Plan * 401(k) plan to help you save for retirement plus a company match * Tuition reimbursement program * $1000 flight on each Earnie-versary to anywhere in the world and 25 days of annual PTO
Earnest provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.