This role will sit in our new headquarters in Northern Virginia, where Amazon will invest $2.5 billion dollars, occupy 4 million square feet of energy efficient office space, and create at least 25,000 new full-time jobs. Our employees and the neighboring community will also benefit from the associated investments from the Commonwealth including infrastructure updates, public transportation improvements, and new access to Reagan National Airport.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Come join the team behind Alexa, building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services. You can help us invent the future. We are looking for a strong technical leader to drive efforts to build new products and features for Alexa.
As the Senior Technical Program Manager, you will help define software architecture, product execution plans, and roadmap. You will work closely with the engineering teams to solve hard technical and business challenges as you work through the implementation aspects for the product. You will need to drive large cross-team initiatives and work with stakeholders across various functions including developers, product management, designers, marketing, and operations. Finally, as a senior member of the team you will take an active role in our focus on continuous improvement of our technical designs as well as our software development processes. We are pioneering in an area that can revolutionize how customers experience Alexa. You will have a unique opportunity to be turn vision into delighting customer experiences.
* Lead delivery of a large, cross-functional, customer impacting programs.
* Develop and manage complete program roadmap
* Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
* Gain consensus on technical decisions and ensure that appropriate software engineering practices are employed to deliver high quality results.
* Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
* Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
* Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.