What you'll be doing...
Verizon Business is building strategy and executing business requirements for Verizon 2.0 to combine all business customers from Wireline and Wireless and implementing 7 point plan to improve efficiency and automation across multiple areas includes Contract Digitization, Unified Customer Profile, tracking deals from opportunity to bill and revenue assurance.
You will work on end to end solution execution of various projects to support Verizon Enterprise customers. You will understand architecture not only for the specific set of projects but also understand the interfaces and challenges that are introduced in the enterprise set up impacting business and deliverables. You will create global architecture and framework that can be used / reused by multiple teams/ all organization.
* Provide expertise in the business, application, and data architecture roadmaps and stakeholder alignment with leadership.
* Analyze current excel modeling and develop a strategy / technical solution for building a unified customer hierarchy.
* Provide expertise in strategy, architecture & design, systems integration and end to end designs for critical Verizon's Enterprise systems.
* Develop system architecture that improve designs & enhance user experience and drive optimal business behavior through the business process lifecycle.
* Support to Dev-to-Dev/End-to-End testing, coordinate with testers providing test case requirements and clarifications, and interact with respective external systems POCs.
* Engage with various large commercial and federal customers on boarding providing available solution options, estimation of scope and schedule and setting up a delivery team.
* Collaborate with Business Stakeholders and IT senior leaders efficiently.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience across the software development lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
* Experience with or knowledge of J2EE technologies including WebLogic, Apache, Oracle, Java, Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, JSP, AJAX, Apache Ant, JDBC, JMS.
* Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
Even better if you have:
* A degree
* Database, Tools Analysis & Design - Analytical skills in piecing various data points to complete the big picture by creating required schemas after thorough analysis and design.
* Experience in Telecom Projects.
* Knowledge of the software development stack, including DevOps suite of tools, such as Jira, Docker, Jenkins, and Git, web servers, such as Apache and Microsoft IIS, application frameworks, and databases, such as SQL Server and Oracle.
* Knowledge of web open standards, including HTTP, Web Services, REST, SOAP, XML, XPath, XSLT, HTML 5, and RSS, .Net, C #.
* Experience and knowledge in Object Relationship mapping using Hibernate.
* Experience with Model2 (MVC) architecture and Jakarta Struts/Tiles.
* Database purge process to purge the unwanted huge volume of data through PL/SQL stored procedure.
* Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.