Cohesity delivers the next-generation of hyper-converged storage for the enterprise. We are driving the next wave of data center transformation that spans both private and public cloud infrastructures. We consolidate all secondary data and associated management functions on ONE intelligent solution- including backups, files, objects, test/dev copies, and analytics.
Founded by Mohit Aron- the original designer of the Google file system, and subsequently, the Nutanix converged data center system, Cohesity has pioneered a web-scale storage system optimized for the $50B secondary storage market. Join a leading-edge company experiencing rapid enterprise customer adoption and growth.
* Cohesity recognized as 2017 Top Workplace
* Blog: Life at Cohesity
* CEO/Founder Mohit Aron Interview
Senior Systems Engineer - Federal Civilian
As a Senior Pre-Sales Engineer you will work on architecting Data Protection, Analytics, Storage, Virtualization, Database, and Cloud solutions for our largest customers to support Cohesity's growth. This critical role will have close interactions with Cohesity Sales, Customers, Engineering, Support, Product Marketing, and Partners.
* Uncover and drive new customer opportunities
* Provide expert sales & technical assistance by clearly articulating Cohesity technology to both business and technical users
* Enable customers to integrate Cohesity products into their existing production environments
* Assist in responding to customer and partner requests for information and proposals
* Manage the secondary storage technology strategy for our largest customers and partners
* Communicate Cohesity's vision by developing and delivering product demonstrations, workshops, white papers, and proposals
* Execute proof of concepts designed to prove out both the technology and the value Cohesity technology delivers
* Identify technical issues and drive to closure to ensure customer satisfaction
* Collaborate regularly with product management as a field representative regarding product development and enhancements, effectively conveying customer requirements
* At times, provide project management and post-sales technical support if needed
* 7+ years of demonstrated success in a customer facing pre-sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization.
* Experience in working with customers and technology partners
* Experience selling and implementing Enterprise Hardware or Software, Cloud Platforms, IaaS, PaaS, or Virtual Infrastructure software
* Comfort in working with multiple decision-makers to drive proposals
* Very comfortable presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
* Ability to travel with the needs of the role
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field, or equivalent experience