Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities. We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.
The Corporate IT (CIT) organization is responsible for all facets of architecture, software development and production support of key internal systems supporting areas such as Finance, Revenue, Treasury, Human Resources, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Contact Center and End User. Within this organization, the Legal & Compliance Information Technology team supports full life-cycle delivery and ongoing support of strategic technology initiatives for the Legal & Compliance business units, and the global employee community.
Located in Foster City, this position will report to the Sr. Director GRC and HR Technology, as an individual contributor collaborating closely with Legal & Compliance business partners to understand business requirements/goals, configure software application to implement these solutions, and where applicable proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies. This role will have significant interaction with multiple technology teams such as End User Technology, Identity & Access Management, Information Security, Network, and Operations, as well as third-party vendors. The portfolio includes SaaS and internally hosted packaged applications. Senior Systems Analyst will have input on solution selection, and hold leadership roles in solution delivery.
This position requires a minimum of 5 years of combined experience in technical product development/implementation, and systems analysis in techno-functional teams. A background working with packaged software in the Legal, Risk and Compliance domains (e.g. Archer, iManage, LexisNexis etc.) is highly desirable. They must demonstrate a strong competency in helping to create and sustain an enterprise-wide environment that fosters accountability, quality, commitment, growth and innovation. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently with minimal direction and be able to handle competing priorities.
* Responsible for project deliverables including, but not limited to requirements elaboration, functional design, application configuration and documentation, and support plans (in both lead and supporting roles)
* Perform unit and quality assurance testing including test strategy documentation, test case preparation, test execution and test results documentation
* Function as a solution analyst to explore, evaluate, recommend, and design new features and functionalities for applications implemented at Visa
* Function as the systems subject matter expert (SME) for 2-3 distinct functional areas (i.e. Privacy Impact Assessment, Legal Billing, Records Management etc…)
* Analyze system and data failures to identify and implement operational excellence and control needs
* Act as the security advocate for Legal & Compliance systems by partnering with vendors and Information Security
* Conduct root cause analysis of problems and apply business knowledge and practical experience to recommend/implement system and product enhancements
* Participate in the architecture and integration of Legal & Compliance applications including design, testing, implementation
* Ensure all processes are fully met in line with company guidelines and support, compliance reviews, testing and audits
* Maintain working knowledge of Legal & Compliance technology trends and best practices
* Develop, manage, and maintain positive relationships with business partners, vendors and consultants to address support and project activities
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
* Requires a minimum of 5+ years progressively responsible experience in application implementation, administration, development and support
* Requires a minimum of 3+ years progressively responsible experience with SaaS and externally hosted enterprise software solutions
* Advanced knowledge of developing business process flows, and process modeling
* Exposure to technologies such as SQL, Python, XML, JSON, SOAP, REST Web Services
* Proven experience in eliciting and elaborating business requirements, drafting system design specifications, and developing technical solutions
* Superior communication and customer facing skills, able to interact effectively with diverse groups of global stakeholders, both technical and business users
* Strong follow-through, ability to drive to closure and resolution of complex system issues
* Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills
* Understanding of Agile project management, SDLC, ITIL, risk management, quality engineering
* Proven ability to manage multiple activities of varying complexity while prioritizing and focusing on critical tasks and issues
* Prior experience in highly regulated, high security industry such as banking/finance and regulatory audit such as SOX, FFIEC, GDPR etc.
* Experience working effectively with business and IT staff in multiple locations
* Demonstrated ability to absorb, analyze, and understand new information, technologies and practices quickly
* Experience with Archer, iManage, Lexis-Nexis CounseLink, Anaqua, IBM StoredIQ and Content Classification or similar applications, strongly preferred
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.