Primoris Services Corp (PRIM) is currently looking for a Senior System Administrator in Dallas, TX to join a growing Network & Systems Infrastructure team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Design, develop, maintain and support internal and external facing servers, applications and systems - including but not limited to:
* Microsoft Active Directory, Office365 / Azure, Exchange, Group Policy
* Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
* Citrix XenApp
* Citrix Netscaler
* Microsoft SQL
* Basic network/system concepts such as DHCP, DNS, TCPIP, virtualization and share storage solutions * Illustrate and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will aid in a more automated and redundant hands-off environment
* Manage the overall execution of projects by serving as the technical lead and subject matter expert
* Ensure high availability of all critical applications and servers
* Provide assistance with software, applications, vendor assessments and internal incident/ticket escalations
* Rapidly respond to patch management requirements by assessing risk, devising plans, and executing plans to all servers, server components, and other devices
* Work closely with other admin and support teams to detect network faults and performance issues. Proactively implement monitoring services and alerts to prevent future occurrences
* Develop and maintain technical documentation
* Perform special projects and other duties as assigned by management
* Recommend and negotiate mentorship while cross training team members on new and existing technologies for the organization
* 5+ years experience in a senior role supporting medium to large Citrix networks/systems
* Advanced experience/certifications with Active Directory, Office365, Citrix, SQL, Windows Server
* Linux experience a plus
* Seasoned knowledge with XenApp, XenServer, Netscaler
* Microsoft Certifications preferred (MCSE, MCSA, MCP or equivalent preferred)
* Citrix Certification (CCA-V or CCP-V preferred)
* VMware, CCNA, ITIL or Network+ certifications are a plus
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field required
For nearly six decades, Primoris has built a reputation for taking on challenges that others will not - setting the bar ever higher for ourselves and our industry with each project.
Now, as we build a sustainable infrastructure that supports the growing needs of the nation - and the world - we reaffirm innovation, quality, service, and safety as our core values. And we remind ourselves that the pioneering spirit of yesteryear fuels the imagination of today.
Primoris Services Corporation (PSC) is ranked in the top 10% of the prestigious Top 400 Contractors List by Engineering News Record (ENR), having built projects throughout the United States as well as Latin America, South and Central America, and South East Asia.
We build great projects because we have built a great company - and insist on great performance.
And that's a product of our people, passion, and partners.
We are not accepting resumes from Third Party Recruiting Firms for this position. If you are an Agency or Search firm representative, contact the Primoris Talent Acquisition Manager directly for consideration. Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes and online response forms through this source. In addition, Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees on unsolicited resumes that are submitted to any member of the Staffing or Operations team. Primoris has established an approved vendor program for this service, and will only consider accepting submissions from those approved firms. For consideration in becoming an approved vendor, contact email@example.com.
Senior System Administrator
About Primoris Services
Primoris provides a wide range of construction, fabrication, maintenance, replacement, water and wastewater, and engineering services to major public utilities, petrochemical companies, energy companies, municipalities, and other customers.