Olapic is an innovator in visual content solutions and the only connected platform for the curation, creation, and enhancement of consumer, influencer, and brand visual content. Through a unique combination of technology, content, and expertise, Olapic enables hundreds of the world's top brands to turn their customer journey into a content journey, driving engagement and performance at every touch point. Olapic is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monotype Imaging Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TYPE).
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do, visit us at www.olapic.com.
Olapic is looking for an Senior Solutions Architect to provide technical and operational support to its growing list of customers as they look to integrate with Olapic's visual marketing platform. The Solutions Architect will assist the Project Manager and Account Manager in overseeing the initial client on boarding process, from initial discussions around technical setup to guiding the customer through product feed validation and widget styling. This position will support new and existing customers, working closely with the other members of the Client Services and Account Team to facilitate the execution of the customer's visual marketing goals and technical integrations.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a smart and fun team, focused on helping its customers solve technical and strategic challenges as they advance their marketing potential.
What you'll be doing:
* Identify and address technical risks and issues for resolution; partner with cross teams when necessary
* Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Manage high complexity and/or custom projects that arise
* Partner with client development teams when necessary
* Proactively identifies areas of process, implementation, and troubleshooting improvement
* Contribute to team and cross team process improvement initiatives
What we're looking for:
* 2 to 4 years of experience in technical implementation or technical solutions role
* 1 to 2 years of client-facing experience required
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; you can speak with both a developer and business-oriented audience
* Strong understanding of web application technologies: HTML, CSS, JS, XML, SQL
* Customer focused mentality; you have an inherent need to help people, a positive attitude and collaborative nature
What's in it for you:
* Highly engaged "Fun" Committee to keep work enjoyable.
* Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage to meet all your healthcare needs.
* Substantial vacation time, 12 company holidays, and unlimited sick time.
* Generous 401k match to save for your future, and so much more!