Senior Solutions Architect
Aisle Rocket Studios (ARS) is looking for a Sr. Solutions Architect to join our enterprise software delivery team. At ARS you'll have the opportunity to oversee large-scale, D2C and CXM platforms for fortune 500 clientele. From organization to execution, you'll lead the team that delivers eCommerce storefronts, owners centers, product catalogs, platform features and more. To support these amazing projects, we need a fundamentally sound architect that practices scaled agile methodologies. If you consider yourself a masterful solution owner that's hungry for the next big challenge, join our amazing team at ARS.
* 5+ years experience with enterprise IT technologies and/or platforms
* 2+ years hands-on experience as a Developer, DevOps Engineer, Systems Architect or Systems Admin.
* 2+ years experience delivering on the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and extended CXM platform as a solutions architect.
* Experience leading teams and projects within a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) with the ability to lead/facilitate inherent agile ceremonies
* Expert presenter with the ability to communicate technical concepts to business owners
* Comfortable presenting to large groups, in-person and remote
* Able to build presentations, provide ad-hoc whiteboarding sessions and can effectively improv during technical discussions
* Can effectively price out technology solutions for SaaS tools/services, hosting and resource plans.
* Has lead requirements gathering activities and has effectively applied a prioritization model to feature requests.
* Assesses risk and manages scope during all stages of a project's life cycle
* Strong understanding of the modularity, scoping and inheritance within AEM's component architecture
* Experience working with DevOps teams, CI/CD, containerized applications and serverless infrastructure
* Deep architectural understanding of CRUD operations and RESTful API web services
* Expert with Git workflows and has worked with BitBucket, GitHub or GitLab.
* Comfortable working in shell and CLI environments-A terminal ninja.
* A solution owner that can support and troubleshoot issues, identify root cause, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions.
Nice to Have:
* Previous experience as a Program Manager, Project Manager or Product Manager.
* Previous project experience integrating Apache Solr with enterprise platforms.
* Understanding of modern responsive web design (RWD) patterns as well as browser compatibility, progressive enhancement and accessibility (WCAG 2.1+).
* Experience with application state management and supporting libraries.
* Has completed integrations for Adobe's extended experience cloud, e.g., Target, Audience Manager, Analytics, DAM, Dynamic Tag Manager, Screens, etc.
* Experience working with native applications, IoT products and digital displays.
* Prior experience working within a marketing agency and/or start up
At Aisle Rocket Studios (ARS), be part of a team that builds highly persuasive experiences, in-store, online and beyond. We are driven by a group of multi-faceted über-achievers who are experts on the customer experience. Here, game-changing marketing ideas are brought to life. Award-winning, multi-channel campaigns are created and new ways to optimize the shopping experience are generated.
Benefits and Perks
* Paid time off (holidays, vacation, personal and more)
* Pre-tax insurance benefits, including medical, dental and vision
* Company-paid life insurance
* 401K match and vesting plan
* Employee referral bonus
* Discounted prices on appliances and electronics
What We Bring to the Table
* Social events and impromptu happy hours
* Small-agency feel with big-agency clients
* Flexible work schedules (subject to manager's approval)
Aisle Rocket Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer