Mesirow Financial is an independent, employee-owned firm founded in 1937. As specialists in investment, risk management and advisory services, we are committed to helping our institutional, corporate and individual clients achieve their objectives. Our professionals are inspired by an entrepreneurial desire to develop tailored solutions designed to deliver measurable results. Mesirow Financial has $29.4 billion in assets under management, and an additional $88.5 billion in currency risk management assets as of March 31, 2019. In addition, Mesirow Financial has $34.5 billion in assets under advisory in fiduciary services.
We are seeking a full-stack Senior Solution Developer with strong expertise in ColdFusion, SQL, and Microsoft Technologies within financial services sector. The candidate must be self-motivated, poses strong analytical thinking and strive for customer service excellence. Furthermore, this role demands close collaboration with business (trading, portfolio management, operations) and IT stakeholders while maintaining open and prompt communication. Daily activities include, but are not limited to handling business requests, managing backlog priorities, break-fix delivery, and change management activities. Other responsibilities may also include general SDLC discover and analysis activities.
* Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, SSRS, SSIS, in-depth expertise with TSQL, Functions, Store Procs, Transactions, Cursors, Triggers
* Eclipse (ColdFusion), Fusion-Debug
* Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio 2017, TFS/Azure DevOps
Nice to Have:
* NET Core, C#, Entity Framework Core/Dapper
* Microservices, Design Patterns (MVVM, CQRS, Generic Repository, TAP, Unit of Work, DI/IoC)
* Nugget Packages, Continues Integration/Delivery
* Atlassian Confluence
* Business analyst experience creating contextual Visio diagrams and flowcharts
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
* Advanced oral and written communication skills; strong proofreading skills
* Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
* Positive, productive team player