As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to "level up" our talent. We're on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Onsite Gym & Wellness Activities (Yoga & Zumba)
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are searching for an exceptional Senior Software Engineer who will help contribute to the success of a brand new game! You will have the opportunity to work with some of our industry's most talented individuals, while helping us build the foundation for our next biggest game!
* Work efficiently and independently with minimum specs and iterate.
* Build the game through the development phase and leading to launch.
* Work closely with a design team to implement the latest features.
* Work with artists to implement any assets / UI / UX.
* Debug and support live operations issues.
* Be involved in Build / submission / QA testing cycles.
* Architect code and infrastructure for production.
* 5+ years of Unity experience.
* Exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
* Knowledge of full stack, with some backend experience.
* Familiarity with Networking / synchronous Multiplayer gameplay.
* Previous experience working in live operations.
NICE TO HAVE
* Shipped mobile titles in Unity.
* Created games in Unity for fun.
* Passionate about making & playing games!
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is a leader in mobile entertainment, providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to broad global audiences.
Jam City was founded in 2009 by MySpace co-founder and CEO Chris DeWolfe and former 20th Century Fox executive Josh Yguado.
Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest grossing and most enduring social gaming franchises for mobile, including Cookie Jam (Facebook "Game of the Year" winner) and Panda Pop.
Jam City is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands including Harry Potter, Family Guy, and Marvel Avengers. Jam City has eight studios around the globe including Los Angeles (HQ), Burbank, San Francisco, San Diego, Toronto, Bogotá, Berlin, and Buenos Aires.
The Jam City team is known for its creative excellence and technological innovation in key areas including storytelling, data science, and audience insights.